Tuesday, April 23, 2013

No Patterned Paper WINNERS!

Happy Tuesday, Mamas! I apologize for the delayed winners post. I'm in the middle of a move and had temporarily lost my power cord to my laptop - Thank Goodness it didn't get packed! Anyway, it was fun to see how you interpreted the last challenge - some of the cards were CAS and then there were those were not hindered in the least to layer up their cards! No matter what you did - thanks for the inspiration!


Well, without much more ado, here are the Top 3 winners of our No Patterned Paper Challenge!

#9 Marlies
...darling image and pretty layers...


...great use of positive & negative die cuts...


#92 Allisa
...subtle texture & creative use of bling...

Top 3 Winners - Don't forget to add the CMM Top 3 badge to your blog - it's located in the sidebar!


...and the winner of the fabulous prize of one free seat to any one of MY CREATIVE CLASSROOM's online classes...drum roll, please!....


Congratulations, #31 Shelly Schmidt!

Send an email to cardmakingmamaschallenge@hotmail.com to claim your prize!
PLEASE PUT THE NAME OF THE CHALLENGE YOU WON IN THE EMAIL.

On to the next challenge...just a few more days to link up! Get out your stash of fibers and things to be tied!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for picking my card in the Top 3!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for choosing my card to be in the top three. I'll proudly put the badge on my blog. Congrats to the winner and other top picks. Marlies

    PS you still have word verification on here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow.. thank you so much :) You made my day :)

    ReplyDelete